Thursday, October 24, 2002

Yes, the paper's done now. (It's actually been done for about seven hours, for all those keeping score.) That's why I get to play again.

Anyway.

Highlight of my day-- listening to Cathy from across the hall tell of her "tramatic mac and cheese incident" at supper tonight. Priceless fun stuff.

Quick shout-out to Caroline Crane, a random person who happened across my blog and felt the need to provide a couple toast quotes (or at least a website that had some). Caroline, if you come back, remember that you get a fun prize now! And, all you people who actually know me--are you going to let a stranger beat you out for cool stuff? You don't know what you're missing out on!

If anyone's heard from my brother in the past couple of days, could you please let me know. I'm sure he's not dead or anything (well, pretty sure), but I haven't heard from him for awhile. Thanks, y'all. (Yes, I emailed him. Communication on my side is not the problem here.)

Finally.....another great song: "Truly, Truly" by Grant Lee Buffalo, the guy who does the troubadore thing on Gilmore Girls

No comments: