a listing of things
* My head (and, thus by extension, my brain) really, really hurts right now.
* I never actually noticed the "Vacation Days Left" line on the absence request forms before this week (the line I should be filling in as part of my putting it in the system), and that'll probably cause me some flack as of, oh, tomorrow morning.
* I may have sort of possibly implied that I would stage manage all the Mainstage and Rotunda shows at the same time if the company provided me with a vehicle to go home in-between. (As in, I told the managing director I would SM both shows if I had a vehicle and could go home in-between rehearsals/performances.)
* I might now be unofficially stage managing both first slot shows next season.
* My head hurt before both of these things.
* In a veering to the other direction, I would buy a Mo Williems pigeon or Knuffle Bunny shirt if I ever found one that struck my fancy.
* I kinda want to go home and either (A) sleep or (B) read my high school MLA. No, I'm not sure what's wrong with me, either.