Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Okay, I would've worked up the Golden Globes post for y'all today, but I was actually kinda avoiding the computer because it reminds me of this email that I really need to write to somebody because it's been bugging me since Sunday night sometime, but I don't know how to write it or how to describe it or why I'm even telling you people about it, but geez, do I have lots of frustration right now and journalling is only making it worse. This would be prime time to pop in a video or DVD, but Debbie's watching Buffy and my player's still broken (as I've mentioned about a zillion times since it broke--sorry that I keep bringing it up) and there's no vid clips on my computer that I want to watch that I haven't watched at least once this past holiday weekend.

The stupid thing is the person I'd probably be able to explain this best to is the same person that it all concerns. I know, I'm being vague. I just don't know whether this person reads this blog, so I don't want to go around tossing names right and left.

I wish I was sleepy so I could just go to bed and stop obsessing about this. Does anyone out there have some NyQuil they want to share?

No comments: