Monday, January 20, 2003

Why is it I always find it harder to post during days when I concievably have nothing going on (i.e. - the weekend, Friday evening, holidays), yet always fit in stuff during the weekdays? Oh, yeah, I'm avoiding homework. That clears things up.

Anyway, I'm sure you don't want me to go into detail about all the nonsense I did this weekend (especially as it was a holiday and my first weekend back in Kirksville [which only means I had people to see again, not that I suddenly had a wealth of new stuff to do--Hope and Tabitha, if you're still planning on coming here, don't think you're going to get the big college town experience of Columbia]), although I will say it included going to see Two Towers with a bunch of *fanatical* LOTR people in a theater almost completely empty (besides us and two other groups), hanging out watching "Welcome Back, Kotter" and trying to figure out who the guest star was, and singing John-Jacob-Jingleheimer-Schmidt in the middle of the Wal-Mart deli. I suppose I also scribbled off some homework, but nothing comparing to the two-three-ish hours spent catching up with Sluggy Freelance. Sounds productive enought to me!

Next up: (as soon as I finish editing and all around polishing) my personal take on the Golden Globes! Goodnight, y'all!

No comments: