Wednesday, January 15, 2003

You Heard it Here [Thirty] First!: It's official, y'all--Harry Potter five comes out on June 21st! You can even pre-order it already on Amazon.uk.co and take advantage of their half-off price offer (although, then you have to deal with paying in pounds and probably extra shipping to even get it *over* to the U.S.....or wherever you ar).

Of course, this has caused a mini riot among the Potterheads I know on campus. (Especially when you mention that it's supposed to be longer than the last one.....although that causes a slightly different reaction [Longer? What do you mean Longer?! It'll take me two weeks to read the thing!].) Me? I'm just glad that it's coming out and (even better) arriving when I won't have to make myself finish calculus homework before reading the next chapter. God bless summer release dates!

I think I'll leave things at that tonight. I'm actually caught up on homework (until tomorrow piles more on again), we're supposed to have eight inches of snow by morning (not that we'll cancel classes or anything--welcome to college!), and I owe some people email. We'll see if I can change any of that.

No comments: