Tuesday, February 11, 2003

I really should be working on my essays for the history test on Thursday, but I'm listening to the Supremes (by way of my senior year memories CD--do any drama club people read this that remember the karaoke machine?), and that doesn't lend itself to imperialism during the late 1800s too especially well. That, and it's boring.

So, here I am, without anything to really report to the world except that imperialism feels especially inane after you've been talking about it for four hours (though, granted, Gilmore Girls was part of that, and we all know I wasn't focused on the Monroe Doctrine so much as Rory screwing up her love life). Pretty much all that snow that fell last night [when I was probably keeping Debbie awake with my typing, but I didn't care so much at the time] melted all ready, but that simply meant I could combine two of my favorite precipitation past times (splashing in puddles and walking through softly falling snow--the wind blew it off the trees all afternoon) into one delightful activity.

Where were all these big words when I was working on my essays?

I should probably get back to work (especially now that I'm on the more meditative "Amazing Grace"), but I still don't feel like it. That means one thing.....web comics!

No comments: