Wednesday, February 05, 2003

I've Got a Few Choice Words for the Planet: but I'm not gonna post them here, because I don't feel like alarming anyone right now. Am I ticked at Dickens for writing a book that was semi-interesting, yet not enough for me to find a decent topic with enough literary criticism to back up any point I would like to make? Am I peturbed by my next-door or down-one-floor or wherever neighbor that's decided to play their music *so loud* that my ears actually hurt right now (yes, I'm claiming it's that and that I didn't catch whatever Tiffani has....I like me delusions just as they are, thank you, especially when I'm this mad)? Am I even *more* mad that my glass perscription no longer seems to be doing it's job, since all my glasses seem to do anymore is give me headaches and those annoying red marks on my nose? Or how about how the people don't the hall WON'T SHUT UP, even though it's WAY after quiet hours, but I don't feel like going and yelling at them because I'll probably end up taking out my anger on one of them and killing her as an example to the rest? Or that all my tests are aiming for the same confounded *day,* so I won't even have time to breathe next week?

All of the above, you say? Surely not! Well, kiddies, that's where I bloody am at the point, and this foul mood feels like spreading. Who wants some anti-cheer?

No comments: