Saturday, April 26, 2003

From the man who brought you "Bio-Dome" and a *great* Jeopardy joke...

I apparently have one more reason to have the Truman Student Activities Board as they scheduled the final events of the year during the one-acts festival. The fireworks "blowout" (a description that implies more danger than I think they were after) I don't mind missing--which is good, as it's the same night [Sat, May 3] as my show.

I *am* a little more upset that I'll miss Pauly Shore on Friday night, though I'd only be going to rub it in people's faces down the line. (Or as much as you can do with him. If we'd gotten Jon Stewart or George Carlin, that'd be a different story.) However, if anyone was interested in seeing Mr. Shore (say, because you'll already be in town Saturday night for my show.....no, I'm not desperate for attention--you'll know when that hits), I'll be more than happy to secure the free ticket for you. Hurry! Time's a-wastin'!

No comments: