Monday, April 21, 2003

I never even get to watch this!

It's the first time I've been able to watch American Idol since February sometime, and we don't have judges tonight! What--are you people working against me or something?

7:14 - New Observation: so, if the marine guy [Josh?] gets kicked off the show, does that mean he has to go rejoin his unit? Where even *is* his unit? (Do you call it a unit?)

7:17 - I need to stop publishing and just post instead....that was the *weirdest* key change I've ever heard in my life, and Hewkin had us do some weird ones back in middle school. I hope Jennifer wasn't around to hear that happen to "Amazed."

7:23 - Thank you, whoever you are, for not botching my second favorite Bonnie Raitt song. I appreciate that.

7:34 - I think I missed someone because I was arguing and looking at this.

7:38 - Anyone else find all the guys in multi-colored masks seriously disturbing, or are you trying to ignore the entire concept of any reality show on Fox?

7:42 - And who are you missy, that you get special chair-singing privileges?

7:49 - Ooh, this is the guy my mommy likes. This is also the guy who vaguely looks like A.J. from my acting class, minus the accent. He's singing the mouse song?! Yeah, I like it, too, and he sounds good and all, but isn't there classier fare you could go for here?

7:57 - Oh, good Lord, we're doing a group sing. Yup, that would allow an unnecessary run-into-the-crowd thing. Swell. I love how we picked the song where the girls didn't do much of anything and just let the three guys do their thing. No, that's not a pointed message or anything. Bleck, I'm off to the Cher Farewell concert on VH1. I wonder what Debbie'll say to that when she walks in the door. Hee.

No comments: