Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Lookie! Lookie!

During my random avoiding of Brit Lit (it's always Brit Lit, isn't it?), I found this site that posts new questions every Tuesday just for fun and figured, why not? Here we go!

April 8...The Who Is Edition
Who is:

1. Sexier (female)...Pamela Anderson or Jennifer Garner? Jennifer Garner; all Pam's got is tall shoes and fake...diamonds

2. Sexier (male)...Ben Affleck or Matt Damon? Matt Damon because he makes smarter career moves

3. The better piano player...Billy Joel or Elton John? My heart belongs to the Piano Man (AKA Billy Joel) (if you didn't know that, I am so so sad)

4. Funnier...David Letterman or Craig Kilborn? David Letterman. Kilborn just seems mean sometimes.

5. The dumber cartoon cat...Stimpy (of *Ren & Stimpy*) or Tom (of *Tom & Jerry*)? I never really watched "Ren and Stimpy" (lack of cable, you know), so I'll have to go with Tom

6. A better news anchor...Tom Brokaw or Dan Rather? I'm going to have to go with Dan by default because he hasn't annoyed me with praising his wonderful generation

7. A better TV chef...Emeril Lagasse or Jacques Pepin? Any one of the Iron Chefs could take these two! At the same time!

8. The trashier talk show host...Maury Povich or Jerry Springer? Jerry Springer, no question.

9. The worse fast food burger joint...McDonald's or Burger King? I don't eat burgers from either, I stick to the chicken products....I guess I'll say Burger King, because I don't like their toys as much.

10. Thought-provoking question of the week: Only a handful of U.S. Presidents have been considered to be *great* Of the following two, which one do you consider to be greater...Franklin D. Roosevelt or Abraham Lincoln? Why? I'll have to give extra snaps to Lincoln, if only because he didn't pull a "you need me...you want me!" thing and stay in office a couple extra terms (of course, that's probably because he died, but why quibble about details?)

No comments: