Thursday, April 10, 2003

Perhaps we should just *forget* the amount in the glass

Why *right now* is absolutely wonderful: I'm eating double-stuff Oreos, listening to freshly-networked Chopin on the computer, today's drawing lesson on my page-a-day calendar is of a squirrel (rock on, squirrels!), and I'm highly considering being unproductive for the rest of the evening.

Why *two minutes from now* will completely suck: I'll run out of milk and/or cookies, Chopin will end and I'll once more be able to fully hear Debbie holding whatever Star Trek related conversation she's having with whatever relative of hers always riles her into performing all the voices and explosions and what-not, and I'll remember just how much I have to do before next Tuesday and actually start working on some.

*Sigh.* At least the squirrels will always be there for me.

No comments: