Saturday, May 10, 2003

"Are you the queen or something?"

I just got back from the annual theatre banquet downtown (which didn't feature as many ostentatious outfits as I was hoping), and....my feet are *killing* me!

Yes, that means I had a great time.

I wore my birthday boa and tiara (just because), so people could always find me, since the tiara adds about three inches (well, and the boa's hot pink. My only hope for hiding would've been among flamingos). I should offer thanks to John for giving me a ride, as this was the most fun I had all day [I'd say week, but yesterday's birthday-ing blows away all the competition.] and it would've sucked to walk. I ate truly fabulous food (including to die for chocolate brownies with cherries buried in them), fake swing-danced (yeah, high school show choir!), mocked Christina Aguillera surprisingly often throughout the night, and saw many of the seniors for what will probably become the last time.

It was a good night and I need to download some music now. Good morning.

No comments: