Saturday, May 17, 2003

"I just can't get you outta my head..."

The dream thing is starting to get a little frightening, especially since I've *never* remember this many consecutive dreams before. (Ack, that's lousy grammar contruction.) Thursday night didn't feature Kirksville heavily, especially since I was either in St. Louis or Chicago, but I know the location only because Ben (not my old scene partner, but the one who's in London right now [well, maybe not *right* right now, but soon]) was talking about the World Series between the Cardinals and the Cubs. Talk about dreams. Last night, I was sitting in on the Acting III class with either Sarah from my one-act or Terri, the absolutely adorable girl who looks just like Sarah. Anyway, the actual students in the class were playing a game where everybody had slips of paper with obscure foreign phrases written on them. The students had to say the phrases, using subtext to further the conversation, nevermind what the phrase actually meant, and try not to stumble over the weird pronunciation at the same time. If I'm ever a drama teacher (which could happen--I have considered going pre-MAE [pre Masters of Education, it would mean an extra year after I finish my BA to gain my masters of teaching], although I don't think I need to tack it onto my double major/possible extra minor), that'll defintiely be an exercise I use with my classes, right after I have them over-dramaticly read aloud tabloid articles.

No comments: