Tuesday, May 06, 2003

I wonder if I'll keep this up this summer


The Media Edition

1. TV or radio? I won't go into the roommate situation right now, but we'll just say that sometimes radio is all I have.

2. On the radio: talk or music station? I can't study to talk, but I'm anxiously awaiting the day someone I know ends up with a radio talk show and I can come on to blabber to all of Kirksville.

3. Actual books or books-on-tape (or e-books)? e-Books before real books? Sacriledge! (Not that I can spell it.)

4. Actual newspaper, or web version? Yet again, give me real or give me....um, nothing!

5. Wall Street Journal or National Enquirer? Money is boring. Give me weird gossip!

6. TV news...news channel such as CNN, or your local broadcast news? Not that I ever get to see anything, but local broadcast.

7. A movie you've been looking forward to seeing gets bad reviews all around. See it anyway, or pass? See it anyway...now I get to mock it!

8. See movies when they first come out, or wait a few weeks for the lines at the theater to get shorter? Most movies I wait, but for whatever reason when it's a big movie (X2, Harry Potter), I have to see it right away.

9. TV: cable, satellite dish, or just plain old antenna? I never get to spend time with it, but I really love cable.

10. Thought-provoking question of the week: If you had to choose only one form of media to come into your home, which would you choose...print (newspapers, magazines) or electronic (TV, internet)? Why? I know I just bashed it above, but I'd pick electronic simply because that's the main way I maintain contact with those around me.

No comments: