Tuesday, May 13, 2003

The last post from my dorm room in Dobson


1. Packrat or minimalist? judging by the pile of *crap* around me, I'm going to have to go with packrat

2. Computer: desktop or laptop? I used to love laptops, but now I adore Merv (though he doesn't always like me)

3. Seashore or mountains? seashore, no contest

4. Carpeting or bare floors? carpet squares! I'm going to miss my carpet squares! Ryle only has bare tile.....geez, now this has turned into the "Hannah's nostalgic for her freshman year" post

5. Drinking water: bottled or tap? tap, it's free

6. Shopping websites: eBay or Amazon? I never buy, but I love to look at the vintage dresses on eBay

7. Cute little kitties or big scary tigers? big scary tigers--I love to live dangerously

8. Front door or back door? I'd guess a back door would be good to escape out in case the police came, so I'll go with that (great logic, huh?)

9. Lots of jewelry, or little/none? little to none--I already have enough stuff to lose without carrying it on myself

10. Thought-provoking question of the week: At the last minute, you obtain tickets to an event you're dying to attend. However, you have to work that day! Do you ask the boss for the time off, or just call in sick? I say, call in sick, yet in real life I'd probably beg for time off

No comments: