Tuesday, May 20, 2003

This or That-ness


1. Large or small family? small...I don't really want any children (although I've been assured that I will someday)

2. Potato chips or pretzels? pretzels, with ranch dressing

3. House or apartment? I figure I'll start out in an apartment, and--depending on where I end up in life--possibly moving up to a house someday

4. Zebras or giraffes? um...both are cool but penguins rock (yeah, penguins!)

5. Candles or potpourri? bleck, neither

6. Flowers or trees? you can climb trees or just sit underneath and appreciate the shade while reading outside. You can't really do either with flowers (unless they're some tropical stuff)

7. Right or left-handed? one of my goals in life is to teach myself to be ambidextrous, just in case I ever break an arm or hand or something and have to switch (well, that and it'd be cool)

8. Model trains or dolls/stuffed animals? stuffed animals, if nothing else because they're cuddly

9. Comedy or drama? both have their good points, but if I just trying to randomly pick a movie, it'll probably be a comedy

10. Thought-provoking question of the week: The city of Boston has recently banned smoking in all restaurants and bars. Would you want to see such a law passed in your city/town/country, or not? I don't smoke, but I know lots of people who do (can I hear a hi from half the Truman theatre department?) so that would limit the number of people I can hang out with.

No comments: