Saturday, June 14, 2003

And they're *so* not itsy-bitsy

I have spiders (yes, plural...the suckers keep popping up) in my room, which I'm obviously not okay with. Many a shoe [two--well, technically it was the same shoe both time] has been stained with spider guts when I instinctively think "wouldn't that look nice dead?" anytime I see one. For about three days, I'd actually made piece with the brown vermen since they'd (or at least one of them) taken up space near the electric socket that lets ants into my room, happily devouring bugs I hate even more than spiders. [For some reason, "BATS AREN'T BUGS!" from Calvin and Hobbes just popped in my head.] However, I just discovered one crawling up the wall right next to my bed, obviously up to no good, and the cease fire ended. Bleck. Now I have to wash my shoe again.

No comments: