Thursday, August 14, 2003

I am still alive. Ta da.

I'm on the very last stretch of my grand Iowa Vacation (read: I'm not home yet, so this won't be a real post.), but I figured I could scribble off a quick post because, hey, when else do I get to mess with my Grandma's weirder-than-my-own keyboard? (That backspace key is *way* out there.)

I've had a great week, even if it sped by faster than any amount of time spent in the Back to School aisle (speaking of which, I was even there this week and found good deals for my cousins. Wal-Mart should give me a comission. Or anything.) I'll be in that final week before college phase next week, so if you want to catch me, do it then. I'll be sure and send out an email to all you Sullivan people (and probably one to TSU folks) with further instructions. That so sounds like I'm about to take over the world, doesn't it, Pinky?

For some reason that just reminded me that I bought the first season of Red Dwarf on DVD. No, I don't know why either.

I'm going to check my email and watch some more blackout footage on CNN. I've become my mother, but I am okay with that.

No comments: