Tuesday, August 19, 2003

It's like a twisted 6th grade memory!

Apparently the spiders who are living in my room are brown recluses (read: the spiders that gave me nightmares because Mrs. Jones, my sixth grade teacher, kept harping on the dangers of these particular arachnids, including detailed stories from her close friends' experiences). I suppose I figured they were b.r.s the entire time, yet refrained from flipping out because before, I managed more to wig out and squash them into oblivion than to whip out a guidebook and identify the buggers). Also, apparently, there are about a zillion of them as I keep finding/killing them. Of course, the creme de la creme of the entire situation was the dead spider uncovered right next to my leg one morning upon waking. If there's one thing guaranteed to ruin your sleep patterns, it's finding a dead spider (nevermind the kind) on your blanket. Yuck.

No comments: