Thursday, August 14, 2003

Well, pull my tail and call me a legend!

(I don't know what any of that means. Well, maybe the last part.)

I just received one of those coordination emails (of the "Bet you can't do this!" variety), and--for once--totally can do the "bet you can't!" skill. Read and be amazed with my new useless talent!

CAN YOU DO THIS !!!
A challenge for you all who think you're coordinated....
IF YOU CAN DO THIS - YOU'RE A LEGEND!

While sitting at your desk make clockwise circles with your right foot. While doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

Note: Make sure you use your right foot and right hand and your foot continues to go in the Clockwise direction.
Can you do this?

Let me know! Paul


First an Atari in the basement, and now this? I truly am so flahoolick.

No comments: