Sunday, August 10, 2003

Why Saturday at Wal-Mart rocked so much more than Friday

* Singing "Boys of Summer" and "Flashdance (What a Feeling)" at the top of my lungs....in the car (no, I'm not that insane to do that at work)

* After the entire summer, a customer finally had the gall to cuss me out (over *safes,* if you can believe that)

* Blue cart heaven!

* Finally finding the last naked mole rat (don't ask unless you really want to know) behind the microwaves

* Picking out the snacks for the meeting...which means Chips Ahoy Chewys *and* M&M ice cream sandwiches!

* Having the receiving crew try to fit in nine months worth of picking on me

* That mini-fight in the dog food aisle where I started throwing dog toys at the receiving crew and was asked to work somewhere else (apparently I was too distracting)

* That whole "I don't care what happens today because it can't affect me tomorrow" attitude...and finding everything so completely hilarious

No comments: