Saturday, September 20, 2003

For some reason, this helps.

Just got back from OP and the cast/crew lists: [drumroll nixed on count of budget] I'm on the props crew, which should be fun since I haven't done much in that side before. That, and I won't spend nearly all my evenings working on a play and not doing homework. Yes, I'm a little bummed (I still need to work on that whole "getting attached to a part and not receiving it" thing), but still fine. I'm just kinda glad that I went when I did and didn't wait for other people I know to go and come back and tell me by mistake because they didn't know how much I hate hearing about what I got through other sources than directly off the list. I apologize for that sentence, but I don't feel like fixing it.

Some group is sponsering a Mel Brooks double feature (Blazing Saddles and Robin Hood) in the small auditorium space, so I may grab a book, a couple friends, and save prime seats. Or do homework.

(Don't hold out much hope for the homework.)

No comments: