Friday, September 05, 2003

Oh, I believe in Yesterday

Thursday by bullets:

* spending the entire day in a fog about time because I lost my watch the day before; classes went faster than normal

* had more movie endings ruined for me by the inconsiderate people in my speech class

* found out my speech teacher thinks I--who flails her arms like an idiot during even normal speech, let alone when she's nervous--need more movement during my speeches

* learned my theatre lit professor, Dana, once had a frightening run-in with the Klan (yes, that one) down in a swamp with the rest of her cast (including, as she put it, "one poor black guy")...though I don't have any more details because she promptly changed the subject

* Dana is the coolest theatre professor ever

* studied literary theory to "In A Gadda Da Vidda" (of course the long version)

* watched "Fight Club," one of the movies ruined by my speech club

* helped introduce another twisted soul to Strong Bad's email

* discovered, while I suck at Pac-Man, I kinda rock at Snake (at least, when compared to Meredith)

No comments: