Saturday, September 20, 2003

Update on Callbacks (because I'm just obsessing now)

I was actually on my way to bed, but I was just ever so helpfully reminded that the cast and crew list would be posted in "just nine hours!" (yeah, thanks, Ben), so now I'm just going to bore you with more details.

Callbacks actually went rather well: I got to read five or six times, twice with rather good lines. The thing that is throwing me is that I read the same part (Lisbeth, if you're wondering) all but once, which would normally set off big buzzers of "congrats," but the director really didn't have much variety in doling out of her parts. Probably the biggest thing going for me is, ironically, my stick arms, because another character makes a comment about Lisbeth's "pipecleaner" arms.

However, there were 18 people at callbacks for only 6 roles (you can figure the odds), so I'm optimistic about crew. We'll see what happens.

No comments: