Monday, October 27, 2003

Really, I love you. Just go away.

Proving once more that I can go from one extreme to another in just a few short days, I am currently going through "homework heck" as some teacher once called it. Or maybe that was me or a friend who I don't talk to anymore, which would be about all my friends as I don't have time today or tomorrow to be social.

So, why do I keep finding all these people in my room?

Anyway, I'd love to tell y'all about my first weekend home for this school year (yes, I know I didn't tell anyone....I seriously sat on the couch and read Ibsen for most of the time), but I'm too busy recovering from the lack of research from this weekend. And the lab show. And my first one-act read through tonight, which hasn't actually done anything to me yet, except that I know now (because I went ahead and didn't skip lit class like I probably should've) I need about half my lines memorized by Sunday. Joy.

So, just to recap. I don't hate anyone right now, I just can't stand to be around you and your no-homework ness. I'm happy for you that you're already working on next month or whatever. Now, go away and let me work on tomorrow. I'll be myself again by Thursday or I'll give you a nickle each.

No comments: