Wednesday, October 01, 2003

So.

It's been an interesting two days.

Melissa's not here right now, so that hopefully means she's sitting in her doctor's office and getting whatever she needed (she thinks it was new iron pills that were making her sick). Megan seems to be dealing better--I saw her five minutes ago and she was busy working on her schedule for next semester (the course list came out today)--so that's a giant relief to, well, probably everyone.

I've officially made plans to *not* come home over midterm...which means I've also officially made plans for my parents to bring all sorts of things with them this weekend.

Last night, I watched "Gilmore Girls" and cried a little at the end when Rory was all caught up in her new college life, and then Lorelei walked into the empty house at home at a complete loss of what to do next. [That'd be why I didn't call you right at eight like I'd been planning, Mom. I needed a moment to not go all splah on you when you answered.]

The network miraculously began working again last night, so I have *so* many new files to go through in my endless search for every song I've ever loved and adored. This also meant I listed to some stuff I hadn't heard for awhile (aka the Moulin Rouge soundtrack) and directly lead to me using my comforter as a bed on the floor and falling asleep somewhere around the first third of the movie at 3 a.m.

Oh, the things you do when your roommate isn't around.

I plan to have the "canceled" posts up sometime-ish soon. I'd do them now, but I actually know what I want to talk about for my Lit Theory paper, and I don't want to waste that kind of motivation.

No comments: