Wednesday, October 15, 2003

[stops mid-breath] "Yo." (or something that makes sense)

I need this pre-class hour to desperately study for my sorta-midterm in Theatre tomorrow, but I feel the need to share some of the great quotes from yesterday evening (mini pointless band trip to Hannibal) and early early morning when I got back (and there were so many people in the room).

"If you watch this movie only once, you'll forget half of it through repression."

"Just one big cresendo of awkwardness....the Bolero of awkwardness!"

"In Louisian Spanglish, your name means "My cousin's dead!"

"Have fun watching her wage war on a corporate enterprise!"

"This movie was shot in someone's bathtub."

"I'm just gonna move the pants off the floor now."

"It's just that time of night when everyone can bond over leg-shaving."

"Wow, Peeps work fast on you."

No comments: