Sunday, October 12, 2003

You *bet* I'm celebrating with ice cream!

(Ahem.)

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO MY OWN BLOG!!!

It's actually fairly amazing to me that I've stuck with it this long, since I usually obsess over things and drop then them like frisbees. (Really hot frisbees.) I originally started this just to keep people back home informed of my goings and comings and doings and other -ings, but now I find that it's more a place for my random (oh, the random) thoughts that have no where else to go but right into cyberspace. I don't have a counter, but I know I must be getting new people all the time because I'm always talking about my blog to those around me. And, if nothing else, where else will a Google search for philosopy mixed with breakfast foods send you?

Now, I know I can't send you virtual ice cream or anything (or can I?), but here's the next best thing: [click me]. Here you will find all the lovely pictures I've scanned during the course of this weekend that have prevented me from real productivity for hours at a time. I'd like to keep it going for as much space as Angelfire will give me, so be prepared to see Hannah's Sophomore Year in Pictures or the like. Feel free to save them, send them to friends, or Photoshop so it looks like we're under attack by radioactive sharks. Let me know if something doesn't work. (And let me know how that ice cream is, 'kay?)

No comments: