Monday, October 06, 2003

"You're Keanu Reeves - 'Whoa.' "

I'm hideously tired (and I'm not using that in my normal sense--"horribly great," "hideously awesome," etc).

I'm waiting for my suitemate to get out of the bathroom so I can take my shower and turn in for the night. I only completed two things on my hideously long To-Do List this weekend, but that means that I hung out and watched too many movies instead. My CD player still doesn't work. I only today discovered the "hidden" booklet that came with my Steve Burns's CD. It was worth the wait. The language lab kicked me out with ten minutes left on my session. The time passes in there a whole lot faster when you just mute the entire thing and ignore the workbook. I'm covered in bug bites from the football game on Saturday. We lost, but only by about thirty points (yay, improvement!) My "Lady of the Lake" stint actually involved getting in the lake (and I still have mud between my toes....but I'm okay with that.) I now own the new Lemony Snicket. I'll have to soon own "Chocolat," "Oklahoma!," and "Save the Last Dance," oddly all because of this weekend. From Caleb's quizzes I've learned I'm 6 years old (big surprise), Janis Joplin (I only really like one of her songs), semi-lucky (thanks to the five-leaf clover, I'm sure), "100% Brit" (am I ready for London or what?), apparently ready to bust into "When Doves Cry" (so not my fav Prince song), Neo (which was so not the reference in the title; that was from filming), Very Random (well, *duh*), and going to go to jail for stalking (which is really ironic if you know anything about my senior year...).

I'm going to go get rid of that mud now. Good morning.

No comments: