Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Because this is the only way I'll get some of this info out there

The [Unit of Time Here] in Bullets

(so in no particular order because, frankly, I don't remember)

* My calendar page for the day is called "Cats in the Workplace" and makes me about .001% less productive every time I look at it. Which as been a lot by now.

* I don't know if it's because of the late hour or purely the people I'm there with, but my one-act practices are once again proving to be some of the funniest stuff I listen to.

* Suddenly, my room has turned into Ryle 308 and all the people walking in and out and being noisy and funny and fabulous and completely distracting as that implies.

* Not only did I sit backstage and do homework for two hours each night of the lab show, I also earned the honor of the pivitol role of "garbage hitting the window and scaring the bejeezers out of the cast." There's one for my resume.

* For any other normal person, go-go boots would not equal tech shoes. I am not a normal person.

* I think my feet still hate me.

* I finally started my scrapbook: in one hour of time, I made one page. (But it's a pretty page.)

* I had to download all the preshow music for the lab show onto my computer because I felt a desperate need at 7:30 on Monday night to listen to it all again.

* Finally, best compliment of the week: "Mmm. You smell like chocolate."

No comments: