Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Highlight of the Day: New Lunchables in the C-Store

(It'd would've been resurrecting the zombies when I again didn't know an answer on my Spanish test, but this time it was pure desperation.)

I'm feeling somewhat better in a health sort of way. My throat doesn't hurt nearly as much any more, I don't think I'm running a fever anymore (although I'm not really sure I had one in the first place - I still blame the heater, which is why the fan is on and a window is cracked), and I haven't felt all woozy-like since way early this morning. My nose is drippy, but I blame all the wind for making me cold and faucet-ish.

Notice I said I was feeling better health-wise.

Stress-wise, I've been adding on extra things (scratch the "I" - that was purely my profs) all week. I have two tests tomorrow, took my Spanish one today (as well as a Spanish interview thing earlier), am supposed to have a speech topic and survey about it for my classmates by tomorrow afternoon, need to get together with people to divide up the high school students into performance groups by 8:30 tomorrow morning, and learn the final two beats of my one-act by tomorrow at 10:30 (which means it'll happen after everything else). Then, there's a paper for my lit class, two others that I could revise, and another paper and a project to do for Monday.

Somebody needs ice cream. Hannah needs ice cream.

No comments: