Tuesday, November 04, 2003

To quote John: "Blargh"

Dear Blog,

I love you! I really, really do! Just, between all the late night one-act practices, honkin long theatre papers to write, tests to study for, and large groups of people who seem to keep ending up in my room instead of further down the hall, I just haven't had the time to shower you with the love and affection you so richly deserve. I thought I'd have more time after the lab show ended, but all that time has been sucked up by one-acts and prepping for all my tests next week.

But don't think that I've forgotten you completely! If I ever reach a free patch when I have computer access, I totally plan on posting all those things I wrote while backstage at the lab show. We can just pretend I posted them all last week, and they're actually current, right? If nothing else, I'm finishing the "Ode to June, the Bike" in Speech class today and will try posting it tonight.

If I'm not watching my new copy of "Finding Nemo." I mean, I love you, but I love Pixar AND new shiny things, too. So, we'll see.

Talk to you again soon (I hope),

Hannah

No comments: