Thursday, December 11, 2003

Considering it's Finals Week, I'm updating quite frequently

After much frantic "I have to know that, TOO?!" studying last night (and a break for donuts, fast-acting frosting, and too much serenading featuring the "10 Things I Hate About You" soundtrack in the dining hall), my statistics final actually wasn't too bad. There were entire pages of things I knew and could figure out without too much effort (though there was also that page where I knew basically nothing, except my name and "discrete").

Also, halfway through the page of doom I figured up how low I could go on the test and still scratch out a B in the class: I could go as far as a 68%. Considering the lowest I've earned on a test so far was a 77% (and I was hideously confused the entire test/section/whatever), I think I'll be fine.

Now I just have to finish my paper (I'm almost 1/3 done!), study about half an hour [tops] for speech, and devote far too much time to the Spanish language before 6:30 p.m. Friday. Piece of cake. (Or donut with frosting.)

No comments: