Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I've got a golden ticket!

I'm officially going to see Lord of the Rings tomorrow night (in costume, God help me) with my fellow TSU-ians. Which is good, because I dreamed that not only did I have a ticket, but *three* people were thrusting them upon me. When I woke up, I did so thinking "yay! ticket!" and it was a full five minutes before I figured out I was just dreaming and went back to sleep.

Now I'm half-seriously considering running to Wal-Mart to buy a disposable camera (I didn't bring my half-used one from school, just my camera camera that [apparently] has only two pics remaining), but I don't think that would go over too well and I'd have to put on shoes and stuff anyway. Maybe there's another disposable lying around (or film...I'd take film) I can borrow (in the sense of taking, but being really polite about it). Either way, I'm supposed to show up on Krista's doorstep around nine-ish, so that'll require some early rising. Since I'll most likely stay up much too late for my own good, I should cut out all distracting side trips.

No comments: