Friday, December 26, 2003

(No, the cover won't feature Cinderella forever)

Scrapbook progress, though amazing the first few days of break, has pretty much halted since I've reached the pile of photos that I never had time to scan into Merv before I left school. I have a pile of pics that I want to use in the book, yet I also need to post them on the photo webpage (remember that?). I'd just save doubles, but Melissa went through them before break for her scrapbook. Despite this minor set back (I'll probably just paste them in and make sure there's nothing on the edge so I can pull them back out), the book's actually looking quite good, as it's gone from 3 1/2 pages to about 22 (though some of those are just outlines at the moment). I’m even taking the time to plan ahead for the photos currently being developed and those hanging out on cameras, waiting to be filled. Nothing like free time to make you plan out the frivolous things.

No comments: