Friday, December 12, 2003

Sample MSN Names Describing Hannah's Finals

* hannah's stat test wasn't evil - left over from Thursday

* hannah hates her eng major for making her take stupid classes - from the height of my "dumbest paper ever"-ness, circa page three (of ten)

* hannah just realized her 1:30 final is actually at 11:30 - but it was okay, because not only did a couple other people in the class not realize this either (on Tuesday she told us the wrong time), but the professor didn't realize it until someone called her around 11:50

* hannah has less than five hours to learn the spanish language - between stats taking up all my time until thursday morning, trying to come up with ideas for/typing my 10+ page paper, and the half hour [tops] I spent on speech, I didn't begin studying for Spanish until about 1:03 p.m. The test was at 6:30 the same day. I actually feel pretty good about it.

* hannah [newly unstressed] doesn't want to come home yet - now that I'm back to my regular self, and no longer unpleasant to be around, I want to hang out until they kick us out

No comments: