Wednesday, January 14, 2004

And...I understand Spanish!

Though it may go downhill from here, I'm having a grand ol' Kirksville Wednesday mostly because I keep running into all these people I love and adore that I haven't seen in ages. Just between the last two classes, I saw (in order):

(1) Crystal, my one-act director from last semester

(2) Julia, my theatre "dahhh-ling"

(3) Nile--who has possible the coolest name ever--who I met through marching band and then had LAS calc with last year

(4) Steve, one of my acting scene partners (the really tall one from the scene when we threw glasses of water on each other)

(5) Katherine, who I shared music with my second (and final) semester in choir

(6) John, also from acting class, who is one of the most fabulously sweet people ever (and he does a mean impression of a hyper me doing Lady Macbeth)

(7) a girl (who's name alludes me at the moment) who I had a writing class and a Spanish class with last year

And it's only almost three! I mean, I probably have about ten more hours of being awake that I could run into more people...especially as I'm spending my first evening in the library [reading scripts] of the semester tonight.

No comments: