Sunday, January 25, 2004

"I feel pretty..."

(Watch "Anger Management," or, at least, the scene on the bridge (which is basically all I saw because it was two in the morning by that time).)

So, I'm back at Merv here in not-yet-but-still-gonna-ice Kirksville (as opposed to currently-spewing-freezing-rain St. Louis). It's probably just as well because I'd forgotten how much homework I still had to do before Monday, so now I have time again.

Before I do that, though: the show was fabulous, staying at Meredith's house was fabulous, not eating dining hall cuisine was fabulous, playing Set at the coffee house while slurping down smoothies was fabulous, telling stories in the car both ways was fabulous, and I've never had such a wonderful time on a trip that involved getting wrists stuck in windows, being licked [a LOT] by a dog, and movies that were supposedly wretched. Can we all go to "Hairspray" together???

No comments: