Monday, January 12, 2004

"Well, I'm back."

Merv's once again hooked up to the increadibly fast connection, meaning I've again left Sullivan for the "joys" of Kirksville without much fanfare or announcement. I should probably apologize to all my Sullivan people for that, though I wasn't increadibly social all break anyway.

Still, I'm back in lovely Ryle 315 (with the freezer that drips and the heater that works too well), I've already unpacked, help decorate for a surprise birthday party, wandered around campus, attended the surprise birthday party, hung out and had a movie night, gone to class, and picked up random dairy products from the convenience store.

I have three classes in a row this afternoon (God help me), and I'll probably have to grab lunch on the go because the dining hall won't open until thirty minutes before my next class. I should start eating breakfast (at 7:30) in the morning before my first class just to off-set things, but I really don't see that happening. I'll just deal with all my extra meals at the end of the semester. Call me in April and I'll hook you up with the carbonated beverage of your choice.

No comments: