Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Bound for the Payless Land

Yes, we already know that I have a thing for shoes, so this list may seem...extravagant. Yet, here, in it's brief entirety, is this list of shoes that I currently "need":

* tennis shoes - my old ones are held together with glue

* sandals - the back of the left one broke apart around November and I still wear them every once in awhile...this must stop

* plain flip-flops - my beloved black pair are about to fall apart completely and thus must be regretfully replaced

* white go-go boots - if you have to ask, you wouldn't understand to begin with

* 50s-style black heels - I'd prefer to wear something other than old dance shoes with my spiffy dress

* something white and beachy - for the vintage Hawaiian dress I just bought off Ebay

No comments: