Saturday, February 28, 2004

News You Can Use (or Lose)

Screw the weekend, the Past Week (no order) in Bullets:

* After playing "Little Sally Walker" for ten minutes, my acting class decides the prof isn't actually showing up and we all split. Cue "Lunch, Part II" and singing Les Miz songs with my acting partner in loo of actual practice.

* Yeah, three a.m. paper writing/7:15 a.m. wake-up time!

* My acting scene went [actually] way better than I expected...though it probably helped that I took off my glasses and everyone went all fuzzy. And didn't let myself get all psyched out by the other group's wonderfulness.

* The world's shortest professor-led study session in preparation for the linguistics midterm on Friday.

* In "Ah-ha! I mock you Wal-Mart!" News, my stubborness finally pays off as the Simba stuffed animal (original price $18.95) finally fell from its clearance price of $11 to $5.

* So many bubbles. So, so many bubbles.

* Spending the entire episode of "Gilmore Girls" commenting about how my brother forgot about me...only to check my messages after the show and realize he actually called early when I wasn't around.

* I actually used the phrase "drunken sorority girls" during my interview for Student Ambassador. Yes, really.

* Listening to others (and helping) dis Randi's [now] ex-boyfriend who broke up with her over email, instead of telling her on the phone while she was talking to him.

* All manner of dance movies! And one to go!

* Playing the cup game in the SUB with a tiny container of Ben and Jerry's before it ended up knocked all over the floor instead of down in my stomach.

* Something Corporate's "Punk Rock Princess" is my new favorite song and second favorite inside joke, though it fits with the first one ("So...wanna go to the Sunken Garden?")

No comments: