Monday, February 23, 2004

Quotes from the Weekend or So

(Because it's almost "The Weekend in Bullets," and I miss it.)

* Don't injure your spine over my sexiness!

* I need to stop being in ecstasy.

* I have a very special place in my heart for you and John, but it's getting crowded and soon one of you will have to kill the other.
But I don't want to kill John!
Then it's been very lovely knowing you.

* It's a very third grade girl thing to know.
I'm not in third grade. Or a girl.
We'll, I'm a girl, and I was once in third grade, so that must be where I got it.
I love how you tell stories.

* First of all, I'm not a townie....

* Bulletproof vests hurt. Ooh! Fun story!

* Oh well, Marty survived it for awhile. And then he died. But I'm sure it's not related.

* I didn't realize that everyone was a fan of "Inspector Gadget."

* This is a 2:30 in the morning thing...and it's only 10:30.

No comments: