Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Basically, I Love You All

* I love my Dad for emailing me back so promptly as I muddle my way through my gypsy moth trapper application.

* I love Meredith for randomly do-si-do-ing with me in front of Dobson while walking to class.

* I love Becky Becker for not despising my acting scene and everything about it, like last time.

* I love my brother for making me laugh.

* I love the conservation department people for telling me that, for the two trapper positions available, there's one for me and one for the other six applicants to fight over.

* I love John for also loving Moxy Fruvous.

* I love Michael for not shooting me with his dart gun when I finally gave it back after stealing it.

* I love Melissa for not laughing at me half as much as she has the opportunity to do.

* I love my creative writing class for all their feedback about my Lady Macbeth poem.

* I love Tony, my one-act director, for all the art projects he's planning as bonding for the show.

No comments: