Monday, March 08, 2004

Home is where the laundry goes

Distinct Signs I Am Once More in Sullivan:

* laundry is free; I don't have to hunt up enough small change to clean both my jeans and shirts

* I'm in charge of most of my meals

* I've misplaced my purse because there's more than two places where it could be

* there's more than two places where I could be

* all the soda is caffeine free, sugar free, diet, or a combination thereof

* I don't climb up a ladder to reach my bed

* no cable (not that I watch it, anyway)

* I actually watch tv

* I'm finally making progress on my scrapbook again

* everyone else is asleep (or at least in bed) by ten thirty

* everyone else is awake before seven

* I actually worked out on the treadmill

* I went to Wal-Mart without stopping by the electronics or toy departments

* the internet is all screwy (wait, that's also true of Truman...)

No comments: