Sunday, March 14, 2004

I have to pack now. Yes, now.

Maybe it's just the silly laptop (is it "laptop" or "labtop" - I never remember, but I'm leaning toward the first) doing it's crazy "let's mess with Hannah late at night when she should be packing all her earrings and papers and shoes and things" thing again. I always feel safer when I have technology to blame because then I'm not 100% certain whatever happened is my fault.

There's such tense trouble (good name for a rock band) in that last sentence, but I'm not going to Fye it out tonight. And, suddenly, I have my last word for my linguistics "invent four words using principles talked about on last day when half the class wasn't there" project. And, I'm typing without clearing anything with my brain first, so it's like I'm talking in internet form. Whatever that means.

I'm packing my laundry now.

No comments: