Thursday, March 25, 2004

My new favorite junk food is Combos with Easy Cheese

In other news, Amanda, the girl we leadership people were coaching for district contest, received second place at districts and gets to go to state. Naturally, this is some fab-friggin-tastic news....and well celebrated with cake in class. Favorite quote from the high school? "It's like a feeding troth at Auschwitz."

Number of popsicles eaten [by me] in first evening after purchasing them at Wal-Mart (along with Combos and Easy Cheese): three. Number of popsicles fully frozen when eaten: zero.

I just volunteered to also work publicity for the musical, which means I'm adding more to my schedule. The rate I'm going, I'll get my name in the program four times, but only if Megan can work me in under "collating" like she's trying. (Who put all those scripts in order? Yeah, that would be me, thanks.)

Caleb, I got your postcard from the 21st today. I enjoyed all the "really"s. Really.

The newest Harry Potter trailer (full trailer, not teaser) went online today or last night or something, but I can't get it to play on Merv. The sound works, but the picture does that flashy, holding too long so it jumps around thing and that's not at all how I should watch that trailer.

No comments: