Monday, March 08, 2004

Only two shopping months remaining!

Today, March 8th, marks the final two months before I depart from my free-spirited teen years (which, if we're being honest, could only be classified as such upon reaching college, as I was kinda uptight before that) and enter my faux-mature twenties.

Frightening, I know.

However, as those last two months will sweep away quickly (much like the dust under my bed), I am here to provide a handy birthday shopping list for all you, like my mother, who have "well, nothing."

I would in no manner despise receiving any of the following, in no particular order:

* a vespa

* gift certificates to the scrapbook store

* "Gilmore Girls" on DVD

* decent walkie-talkies (none of that "unobstructed 200 yards" crap)

* anything Liv Tyler wore in "That Thing You Do!"

* a karaoke machine (to spice up life in 315)

* a trip to New York

* money for my trip to London (only one year away!)

* the sudden ability to dance REAL swing dance (not just that fake show choir type)

* more giant hoop earrings (they look extra nice with the short hair)

* a publishing contract

* a gig stage managing a broadway musical

* bubbles

* a pony

No comments: