Tuesday, March 02, 2004

This is what my life has become.

Yup, another list. I'd love to do something more, but frankly I don't have time this side of my Spanish test and want to throw info out there sooner than Wednesday evening.

So.

Other stuff in my life:

* As my parents know, I can tell the rest of the world: Michelle AuBuchon was so friggin' right. Explaination: it was Locks for Love in Ryle this weekend, and I ended up getting my hair cut...as in, donation-worthy cut. I now have hair about an inch above my shoulders; if you've watched "Gilmore Girls" this season, it looks like Rory's hair.

* Melissa's parents popped-up on our doorstep Sunday morning (as Amanda, Melissa's sister was visiting as well) and we enjoyed a picnic lunch of fried chicken (!) out at the lake where there were also swings and slides for our own enjoyment.

* My acting scene went fantabulously on Monday morning and, adding to my previous acting scene compliments regarding my feet and my height, the first four or so comments were (seriously) about my hot-ness. Yay boosting self-esteem!

* Dressing up for dinner had the extra advantage of occurring at the same time as a large group of theatre people also ate in the dining hall, thus causing a trading of quips.

* New Teen Girl Squad! New Teen Girl Squad!

* Searching for a song for the next acting class segment--musical theatre--at the library and discovering our library has a big load of nothing.

* Four trips to Wal-Mart in three days.

No comments: