Thursday, March 25, 2004

Well, if everyone ELSE gets to obsessively post quizzes...

What would your Anime life be like? by hearthlight
Name:
Gender:
Your looks:Brooding eyes and a trenchcoat
Your best friend:A sarcastic demon.
Your powers:Everything.
Your beloved:You can't pick just one!
Your occupation:Villain.
Your ending:Exactly as you'd want it.
Created with quill18's MemeGen 3.0!


This is awesome because no one lets me play the villian parts (except in acting class once in awhile) and I know I'd probably be too good at them, what with my normally cheery and sunshiney personality.

My inner child is six years old today

My inner child is six years old!


Look what I can do! I can walk, I can run, I can
read! I like to do stuff, and there's a whole
big world out there to do it in. Just so long
as I can take my blankie and my Mommy and my
three best friends with me, of course.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

Does it matter to anyone that I actually worked it out that my inner child is nine...mostly so I could turn "ten" instead of twenty here in a month?

HASH(0x8851778)
You are CLARISSA EXPLAINS IT ALL. She is a rad
chick with absolutely no fashion sense.

Which old school Nickelodeon show are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I took this quiz a week ago and didn't recognize the show I "was" at all, so at least I know this one. (Does this mean, when I grow up, I'll get a talking cat a la "Sabrina the Teenage Witch?")

Schroeder
You are Schroeder!


Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

"Frequent bouts of neurosis" really sums it up, doesn't it?

Grammar Fuhrer
You are the grammar Fuhrer. All bow to your
authority. You will crush all the inferior
people under the soles of your jackboots, and
any who question your motives will be
eliminated. Your punishment is being the bane
of every other person's existence, because
you're constantly contradicting stupidity.
Everyone will be gunning for you. Your dreams
of a master race of spellers and grammarians
frighten the masses. You must always watch your
back. If only your power could be used for good
instead of evil.


What is your grammar aptitude?
brought to you by Quizilla

I imagine that somewhere, somehow, Fye suddenly felt a burst of pride for me.

sneakers
Sneakers- funny, laid-back, and goofy, you love to
make people laugh and have a good time. You
enjoy comfort and don't care to much about what
people think of you. You like to hang out with
your buddies and just have a good time.


What Kind of Shoe Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Ironically one of the pairs of shoes I find most obnoxious...if only they didn't smell if you skipped the socks....

No comments: