Saturday, March 06, 2004

When I finally finish that time machine...

"So, Hannah, what's been up? I mean, you used to post all the time, but, this past week, you posted basically nothing. What's up with you?"

Well, noble readers--I've had a virus. Or, more accurately, Merv had a virus. The tech people pulled Merv off the network (thus disconnecting the room's internet), didn't tell me for an entire day, we used about a zillion different programs to scan Merv personally, apparently got back on the network (because it was telling us the network was unplugged when the internet crashed for everyone else), and then left for break.

Anyway.

Basically, I haven't posted anything for most of the week. As I mentioned in a post earlier, I had things I wanted to post. Unfortunately, I left...lemme check...yeah, all of them back in Kirksville in my "toast" file. What were they? Well......


MONDAY
My scene was fabulous! I haven't watched the tape yet (and I don't plan to until I have to to put it onto my tape), but [as I actually experienced the entire thing], I sense it was totally on. Plus, I received great feedback (and some all around fab comments about myself) and got to prance around in go-go boots.

And, then there was Easy Mac and dance party-ness and all manner of jokes about the Sunken Garden. I love late Monday nights in John and Michael's room.


TUESDAY
I know nothing about Spanish and Spanish will have nothing to do with me and I don't think that's gonna change before the test tomorrow. Dios mio!


THURSDAY
I swear, you don't MESS WITH ME when I'm sleeping. You don't mess with me when I'm sleeping and you don't mess with my friends who are sleeping and you especially [Michael] don't wake me up to ask me to mess with one of my friends who are sleeping.

Y'all can thank me for the fact that Michael no longer has any of his toy foam dart guns, as he was shooting them at Tiffani's door to wake her up from her nap. Yes, that was me yelling all the way down the hall.

You don't mess with me and sleep.


FRIDAY
My Spanish prof is apparently in love with Costa Rica, but that still doesn't make me wish I decided against skipping to watch him spew adoration over the CR while watching one of his old trip videos.

No comments: